Midian

Where the Nightbreed revel unbridled.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Howard Philips Lovecraft


I cannot resist the temptation but to tell you more about this brilliant author called Howard Philips Lovecraft.


Being hailed by horror stories master, Stephen King as 'The twentieth-century horror story's dark and baroque prince', you can easily fathom his works. To know more about this prince : Read the omnipotent WickedPeeDeer.

I have recently finished reading the disturbing tale called 'The Statement of Randolph Carter', after reading it, I distinctively feel weird and rather zonked out. And, definitely disturbed to a certain extent.

To infect you with similar symptoms, you can read the entire story just by clicking here: I want to be disturbed!

One of the classics that Lovecraft has crafted is none other than 'The Call of Cthulhu'.

You can also read that above-mentioned tale by clicking here. So far, my favourite tale of his still remains as ' The Tomb', being a generous person, I would not mind sharing this splendorous story with you. Click here to be entombed in 'The Tomb'!

For more stories by HP Lovecraft, feel free to visit this site: HP Lovecraft.

Hereby ends my sharing of Howard Philips Lovecraft,
Have fun reading and with all due disrespect,
Ling.
11th January 2006 AD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home