Midian

Where the Nightbreed revel unbridled.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome, my sinners.

Welcome, my sinners.

Your stumble into this abode is not by luck, all these have been predestined. Now, I welcome you to my darkest embrace. Have the most fun reading the soon-to-be-posted posts and feel a sense of otherworldly knowledge being bestowed upon your innocent mind, creeping its abdominable way up into you, making it an essential part of you.

Alright, my sinners, I shan't rant no more. It's entirely up to you to decide for your fate, either click 'back' and forget that you somehow made your way into this pit, or make yourself feel at home right here. Decide. Now.

By reading until this paragraph, I assume you have chosen the latter option of staying. Decisive of you. Now, brace yourself both mentally and physically for an wordy adventure of your lifetime.

Due to several time constraints and the current lack of inspiration, I shall depart from you, my spawned minions, in this wretched pit to think for yourself your fate.

As the name of this blog suggests, ''Tonight, in the lost city of Midian. There is no sense of crime.''

Infernal Biddings.

(In any case that you are wondering, why is such a blasphemous blog using such a simple and even friendly template. The answer is that, it's for your reading ease.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home